So I was lamenting to myself today about how shit my skin is and how dry and dull it looks, and oh my god, I’m going to have to run out and get an exfoliator and I’m broke I don’t have the money to waaaah.
But then I remembered I haven’t spend money on an exfoliator in over a year an went downstairs and made some myself.
I usually make a honey-sugar-apple cider vinegar scrub/mask for acne, but since my main concern right now is dullness and scars, I used fresh lemon juice instead of vinegar.
And I also made a lip scrub since my cold dried those out, using maple syrup and lots and lots of sugar to keep it together.
I’m glad that remembered that I could do this shit, because it save me a lot of time and money and generally just makes me feel great.
- kristijenner19 likes this
- iinsipid likes this
- thomyorkedance likes this
- kriegelman likes this
- montana-hope reblogged this from killerstella
- alexa-hunter likes this
- jenesuispasenvie likes this
- sonyashnyky likes this
- diy-nirvana likes this
- coconut-watertower likes this
- cuntatude likes this
- feeblerton likes this
- askamutelunatic likes this
- pikachu-slut reblogged this from killerstella and added:
- pikachu-slut likes this
- killerstella posted this